- Post-Masters PMHNP
- Other Online Programs
- Contact Us
Data Is Exploding
Prepare yourself with new in-demand skills necessary to compete in the global marketplace. In the age of information, the use of business analytics has become increasingly more important in both the academic and business communities.
Compete in the Global Marketplace
Study real-world company examples and strategies to gain a deeper understanding of the big data and analytics architecture.
- Demonstrate analytical abilities to transform data into insightful, actionable knowledge, leading to better decisions and better business outcomes
- Apply major aspects of data analytics from a practitioner’s or manager’s perspective
- Innovatively implement business intelligence solutions using computer software tools and data mining techniques
- Synthesize ethical issues surrounding data-informed decision making to compete in the marketplace with confidence, honesty and integrity
Online MBA-Data Analytics Track Fast Facts
- 100% online
- 36 credit hours
- Complete in as little as 1 year
- Take one eight-week course per term
- Six intakes per year
- 2.75 GPA required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions attended
- Current resume
- No application fee
- Application Deadline: Apply Now!
- Classes Start: March 11, 2024
Online MBA-Data Analytics Track - Core Curriculum
Below is a sample list of courses you will take while enrolled in the Online MBA-Data Analytics Track. For a full list, including concentration-specific curriculum, please download a brochure.