Change Lives as an Empowered Nurse Leader
Gain the advanced nursing knowledge, strategic mindset, and leadership skills needed to make a positive impact in health care through Walsh University’s online DNP programs.
We are proud to offer online DNP programs for BSN or MSN entry:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN entry)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Nurse Educator (BSN entry)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (MSN entry)
Your courses and clinical experiences will equip you with the highest competency in nursing, preparing you to improve quality and outcomes on a larger scale.
Lead the way as an advanced practice nurse. Walsh University’s online DNP programs will help you develop:
- Leadership and advocacy skills
- Expertise in organizational and health systems
- Critical thinking abilities to drive quality improvement within your organization
Learn more about Walsh’s online DNP programs by downloading your program guide today.
Online DNP Programs: Fast Facts
- Choose a Convenient Pathway to Leadership
- Choose from three intakes a year so you can start when it makes sense for you
- Balance your education while continuing to work full time
- Take advantage of flexible financial aid
- Learn within a Supportive Community
- Join a community of nurses united by their passion for service through Judeo-Christian values
- Connect with a dedicated faculty of experienced nurses and benefit from small class sizes
- Receive support and one-on-one coaching to help keep you on the path to success
“I was drawn to Walsh's program because of its faith-based mission. I obtained my undergrad and my master's degree at a faith-based institution, which was very important to me. I also liked the idea of being part of a small cohort.”
—Victoria B., Cleveland, Walsh DNP Student
Walsh University Recognition
Reach your goals at a school recognized for its value and academic excellence.
- #58 in Best Value Schools (U.S. News and World Report)
- #46 in Regional Universities Midwest (U.S. News and World Report)
- Ranked #5 in the 50 Best Nursing Schools in Ohio (Nursing Schools Almanac)
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission