Change Lives as an Empowered Nurse Leader
Gain the advanced nursing knowledge, strategic mindset, and leadership skills needed to make a positive impact in health care through Walsh University’s online DNP programs.
We are proud to offer online DNP programs for BSN or MSN entry:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner (BSN entry)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Nurse Educator (BSN entry)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (MSN entry)
Your courses and clinical experiences will equip you with the highest competency in nursing, preparing you to improve quality and outcomes on a larger scale.
Lead the way as an advanced practice nurse. Walsh University’s online DNP programs will help you develop:
- Leadership and advocacy skills
- Expertise in organizational and health systems
- Critical thinking abilities to drive quality improvement within your organization
Learn more about Walsh’s online DNP programs by downloading your program guide today.
Online DNP Programs: Fast Facts
- Choose a Convenient Pathway to Leadership
- Dedicated placement coordinators will identify preceptors and clinical sites for each of your clinical courses
- Choose from three intakes a year so you can start when it makes sense for you
- Balance your education while continuing to work full time
- Take advantage of flexible financial aid
- Learn within a Supportive Community
- Join a community of nurses united by their passion for service through Judeo-Christian values
- Connect with a dedicated faculty of experienced nurses and benefit from small class sizes
- Receive support and one-on-one coaching to help keep you on the path to success
Online DNP Programs: Clinical Placement
At Walsh, we understand the role support provides plays in a student’s academic success, which is why we’ve made the clinical placement process easy for students in our online graduate nursing programs.
As a student in Walsh’s online DNP program, you’ll work with a dedicated placement coordinator who will place you with clinical sites and preceptors for all graduate-level clinical rotations. We’ll also coach you on how to network and engage within your local clinical community, which encourages a stress-free placement experience and professional preparedness upon graduation.
Learn more about our clinical placement services by scheduling an appointment with an admissions advisor.
“I was drawn to Walsh's program because of its faith-based mission. I obtained my undergrad and my master's degree at a faith-based institution, which was very important to me. I also liked the idea of being part of a small cohort.”
—Victoria B., Cleveland, Walsh DNP Student
Walsh University Recognition
Reach your goals at a school recognized for its value and academic excellence.
- #58 in Best Value Schools (U.S. News and World Report)
- #46 in Regional Universities Midwest (U.S. News and World Report)
- Ranked #5 in the 50 Best Nursing Schools in Ohio (Nursing Schools Almanac)
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission