- Walden University – Minneapolis, MN
Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, 2014
- Henderson State University – Arkadelphia, AR
M.S. in Community Counseling, 2005
- MidAmerican Nazarene University – Olathe, KS
B.A. in Christian Education, 1992
Dr. Limoges is a Clinical Association Professor of Counseling and Human Development at Walsh University. Dr. Limoges is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the state of Missouri. Dr. Limoges obtained his PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision from Walden University and has been teaching in CACREP-accredited counselor education programs since 2016. In addition to teaching, Dr. Limoges owns and operates The Center for Child and Family Counseling in St. Peters, Missouri, where he provides mental health counseling to children, adolescents, and families. Dr. Limoges’ research interests include the role of spirituality in counseling, non-traditional family caregivers, and conducting virtual supervision and consultation.
Publications and Presentations:
- Emde, R. & Limoges, C. (2021). Clinical Supervision in a Virtual World. ACES Conference.
- Emde, R. & Limoges, C. (2022). Clinical Supervision in a Virtual World. Michigan Mental
- Health Counseling Association.
- Emde, R. & Limoges, C. (2022). Clinical Supervision in a Virtual World. International Interdisciplinary Conference on Clinical Supervision (IICCS) National Catholic School
- of Social Service
- Limoges, C., Dennis, E., Emde, R., & Peets, T. (2023). Engaging Online Students in a Creative Learning Environment: The Seven C’s Approach. Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES) Spring Webinar Series
- Sheperis, D.S., Perepiczka, M. & Limoges C. (2019). Individual and group assessment and appraisal. In Capuzzi, D. & Stauffer, M.D. “Career Counseling: Foundations, Perspectives, and Applications (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Routledge.
- Phone: 636.278.0718
- Email: email@example.com